North East Arnhem Land
Working with the Community
Jawun partners with several local organisations to bring about positive change for the Indigenous communities of North East Arnhem Land, including:
- Gumatj Corporation
- Marngarr Resource Centre
- Laynhapuy Homelands Aboriginal Corporation
- Buku Larrnggay Mulka Art Centre
- Lirrwi Yolngu Tourism Aboriginal Corporation
- Dhimurru Aboriginal Corporation
- Miwatj Health Aboriginal Corporation
- Miwatj Employment & Participation
Jawun General Manager, Remote Regions> Read more
In 2015, Glenn was appointed as the Regional Director for Jawun’s Cape York operations supporting the Indigenous communities of Cape York. In June 2017, he was appointed to the Acting role of Jawun’s General Manager, Remote Regions.
Prior to joining Jawun, Glenn had a career working with some of Australia’s largest corporates. He has vast experience in management, including running his own businesses for five years, in excess of 11 years banking with Westpac and NAB and running Telstra stores across 3 states. Glenn joined Jawun 6 years after having done a secondment in 2009 working alongside the Archer Point Trust in Cooktown.
Glenn is an avid learner holding a number of qualifications including a Bachelor of Accounting and an Executive MBA from RMIT in Melbourne, which provided him the opportunity to study overseas in four countries.
To contact Glenn, please email: email@example.com
Case studies show how Jawun secondees have achieved real results. If you are interested to learn more about Jawun's work in this region, click on the case studies below.
- CBA Customer Advocacy: Understanding Indigenous perspectives to support Customers
- Town Vision and a community in transition
- Yolngu and Ngapaki Come Together
- Supporting Yolngu managers to drive change for their communities
- Supporting Gumatj Corporation's Prisoner Rehabilitation Program
- Supporting Lirrwi Yolngu Tourism Aboriginal Corporation
- Strengthening Gumatj Corporation's Small Business Framework