North East Arnhem Land
Congratulations on securing a secondment in the North East Arnhem Land region!
Some essential pre-reading and the forms you need to complete are here. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the General Manager, Remote Regions, Glenn Weston: email@example.com
- Welcome Note – Please read this first
- Secondee Information Handbook – Print and take with you!
- WHS Manual – Print and take with you!
- Operating a Four-Wheel Drive
- Jawun 2015 Learnings & Insights Report – Executive Summary only
- Jawun 2017 Learning & Insights Report – (page VII – 1)
- Empowered Communities Design Report – Introduction & pages 150-157 only
- Sample Induction Itinerary
Forms to complete
Articles of Interest
- Indigenous Social Entrepreneurship: The Gumatj Clan Enterprise in East Arnhem Land
- When Rights Go Wrong
- A Hybrid Social Governance Indigenous Entrepreneurship Model for Sustainable Development: The Gumatj Clan Innovation
- A Chronicle of the East Arnhem Land Timber Industry
- Further Recommended Pre-reading
- Tradition Truth & Tomorrow
- Our Right to Take Responsibility